Thread: age relaxation
View Single Post
Old Friday, June 11, 2010

abidfastian is on a distinguished road

AoA, I talked to a member research group in fpsc about css 2011 policy. He told in clear words that they are going to implement new policy in css 2011 and its draft will be prepared in round about 2 months and will be made public. In new policy, age for fresh candidate will be 33 and for in-service 35 with 16 years education requirement. But one thing which he says made him anxious is lack of public interest or enthusiasm in new policy. But I told him that if wants to see public interest and want to know how many people are seeing towards doors of fpsc he should visit forums like cssforum, cssexam.justgoo.com, facebook and he will get it there.

Now i want to request to aspirants that we should show our requirement to chairman fpsc, PM through emails, letters, letters to editor of news papers and even a writ to supreme court if needed. There are a lot of reasons to relax age for css exam. Unstable situation of law and order in counry, unemployment, Our education system in which a candidate reaches to age of 25-27 while completing his education, maturity is necessary for such a high level public office, we are not a welfare state, no age limit for public office in USA, UK, even our neighbouring country has age limit for IC up to 40 ,as far I know, and many more as an individual has individual environment.

Its time to give our voice to PM, chairman fpsc, cabinet members, parliment, and nothing is impossible when we are together. It is to be done and why not now....

Last edited by Andrew Dufresne; Friday, June 11, 2010 at 05:45 AM. Reason: Merged
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to abidfastian For This Useful Post:
Khadim Baloach (Friday, June 11, 2010), theelegant444 (Friday, June 11, 2010)