View Single Post
Old Sunday, June 13, 2010
38th CTP (DMG)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2009 - Merit  40

naeemsandhu is on a distinguished road
Default remunerations for govt servants: BS-17

Dear members, being a govt servant of grade 17, I also want to give my input. Someone has rightly pointed out the basic salary which is till now Rs.9850. The increment which has been announced in recent budget will add Rs.6402 to the salary and collectively the salary will hover around 25,000 rupees inclusive of all allowances.
At AJ007:
Dear you might be earning 25+ atleast as you are working in a corporate firm with an engineering degree. But people who aspire to become CSPs, they should be well aware of the pay structure of govt beforehand as there is no comparison of public and private sector. But the honor and prestige that one enjoys in Govt service is never even in sight in private sector plus the social recognition which a govt servant enjoys in his social circle.

These words totally belonged to me and one may disagree
Successful beginning leads to successful results, seems very ordinary and simple yet very true and hard to implement! Thats the way things are in life, we try to explore difficult situations but fail to comprehend easy and available experiences!
The Following User Says Thank You to naeemsandhu For This Useful Post:
Mehreenkhan (Friday, May 13, 2011)