Thread: Identity Crisis
View Single Post
Old Monday, June 14, 2010
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,572 Times in 792 Posts
Invincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by sassi sehar View Post
with repect all members plz identify urself. wat do u consider ur identity. for me being human is my identity. then comes the religion and my values. wat's ur id.

by mis sana
gud to know abt ur identity really otherwise is wz i use to follow ghalib who said admi ko b muyasar nahi insan hona. by the way being a human wats ur culture? u language how u will made ur self recognised to world?
well dear u asked abt my identity my identity is am muslim Allhamdulilah thats my identity muslim hain watan hai sara jahan hmara
my second identityfication is am a pakistani i hv my own culture langauge etc n am proud of it
I want to know about this