View Single Post
Old Thursday, August 25, 2005
37th Common
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2008 - Merit 120

Adil Memon is just really niceAdil Memon is just really niceAdil Memon is just really niceAdil Memon is just really nice

Salaam Fellows,

I believe the guidance required has already been given and its really naive for me to poke my nose into the solved case. But i'll still prefer to continue irrespective of conditions!

Well, all that makes a difference is the TIME the learnt have spent learning. The hint here for you is to waste some time learning english. Learning is an evolutionary practice. You can't become a master over nights. The fellows here are very competent and well-learnt.

I will suggest you to stay around in the company of the well-learnt people. Try reading and writing English from the sources of verified quality (just like www.dawn.com).

Besidse all that... let the time pass. You will start feeling different within a while!

Develop some confidence in yourself and never underestimate yourself!

PS: I developed my english by talking to people in English Chatrooms (don't tell anybody... it was a sheer wastage of time... but today i'm here).

Regards,
Adil Memon

All this was meant to serve no other purpose than to help you!

Adil Memon
Police Service of Pakistan (P.S.P)
37th Common Training Program
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Adil Memon For This Useful Post:
amubin (Monday, November 09, 2009), fluent_20 (Friday, February 19, 2010)