View Single Post
Old Tuesday, June 15, 2010

SikanderHayat007 is infamous around these parts

Salam sir Muqeet Asim.

@ RAZ

Your question that how much a bureaucrat spends is irrelevant because if he is earning Rs.15000 per month in these testing time,then he can't support his family or spouse.If he is not going to earn Rs.60000-70000 how would he be able to make a good living.A bureaucrat who earns Rs.15000 per month is bound to get corrupt.For your kind information Rs.40000-50000 is a bachelor pay in these times of sky rocketing prices.Surely you are human and can't live on breathing air alone.I am going to be a bureaucrat and i want the basic salary of a bureaucrat not less than Rs.120,000.There can be no decent and austere spending without a handsome earning.

Quote:
i dunno why so many ppl r worried about their financial future in superior services.(as if there is a threat of starvation or what)
come on ppl don't worry. if financial wisdom is a part of one's family values and one knows how to manage within the limits, it won't be a problem to do well with the standard salary one earns in the civil service.
Dear Muqeet Asim.I think that you are a billionaire.If so then you are right that you don't need to worry about your financial future.Billionaires like you or the sons of billionaires should pay the government instead of government paying them.
The pay scale of BPS-17 is not commensurate with the infaltionary trends in our fiscal system.Many of us are aware of the financial wisdom.But if you could kindly tell me,does any grain of financial wisdom exists in the higher echelons of bureaucracy or our educated parliament.i would be grateful to you. The meagre salary the so called Civil service offers will not enable you or me to buy even a donkey-cart or a slum house.

I belong to a humble background.i do believe in finacial wisdom.Rs.15000 can not enable you or me to manage a house or family.

Since corruption is the bread and butter of bureaucratic quarters,the government should place a bar that only billionaires would be allowed to contest CSS exams.

Shall wait for your worthy reply.

Regards,

Sikander
"It is said an eastern monarch once charged his wise men to invent a sentence, to be ever in view, and which should be true and appropriate in all times and situations. They presented him with the words, 'And this, too, shall pass away.' How much it expresses! How chastening in the hour of pride! How consoling in the depths of affliction!
-Abraham Lincoln
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SikanderHayat007 For This Useful Post:
shireenshaikh (Wednesday, June 16, 2010), wsindhu (Wednesday, August 04, 2010)