View Single Post
Old Friday, July 14, 2006

rmmak009 is on a distinguished road
Lightbulb Middle East Crisis

AOA,

I want my fellow forum members to discuss on the middle east situation, its the hot issue & we all must have to share our knowledge & opinions on this topic.

Israel has attacked Rafiq Hariri International Airport in Beirut (Lebanon). Military jets attacked runways at the Rayak air base in the eastern Bekaa Valley and at the Qoleiat air base in the north. Rayak, four miles west of the Syrian border, is home to the country’s main military air base. Lebanon’s army has no operational fixed-wing aircraft and only operates helicopters.

Two days of Israeli bombings, the heaviest air campaign against its neighbour in 24 years, had killed 47 Lebanese and wounded 103.

The eight Israeli soldiers killed so far is the highest death toll for the army in four years. Three soldiers died in the initial Hezbollah raid, and four were killed when their tank ran over a land mine.

According to latest news, Israel’s army chief Brig. Gen. Dan Halutz warned that “nothing is safe” in Lebanon and said Beirut itself — particularly Hezbollah offices and residences — would be a target. Maj. Gen. Udi Adam said Israel had hit hundreds of targets and hadn’t ruled out sending in ground troops.

In response to the violence, Lebanon asked the U.N. Security Council to demand a cease-fire. The Council set an urgent meeting for Friday 14th July 2006.
Against the backdrop of violence, the U.S. cast the first U.N. Security Council veto in nearly two years Thursday, blocking an Arab-backed resolution that would have demanded Israel halt its current military offensive in the Gaza Strip.

The violence reverberated throughout the region and pushed crude oil prices to a new intraday record of $76.30 a barrel.

(I want to add some more, last week Russian parliament has passed a law about pre-emptive wars. And have given the maximum powers to Russian army to fight pre-emptive war in any part of world.)

Zeonists blame muslims for all the terror attacks in world, they are trying hard to fix this perception about muslims in the whole world that only muslims are the peace breakers (terrorist) in this world, no body else. Just judge how cruel it is that Israel has killed thousands of people of his neighbouring countries & Israel's just 8 soldiers died in last 2 days, which is the highest death toll in last 4 years n USA is concerned about those 8 more than 100's of muslims. USA, as alwayz, has come to rescue Israel in UN security council.

Do think who are real terrorists? that was not muslims who had shot USA Presidents. who had used atom bomb on Japan?, Who is responsible for shameful in-human acts of soldiers in Guantanamo bay? are not the guantanamo bay soldiers terrorist? when jews demanded a country for themselves why they have not given any european country? oke if they were present some 200 yrs ago in Palestine, then according to this principal Spain should be given to muslims, California should have to be a part of Spain? Y they have different rules for muslims n themselves for the same issues?

I want u all 2 comment on this situation & pre-emptive war by Israel, I want to write more on this issue but I'll add after ur comments.

Regards,

RMMAK