View Single Post
Old Thursday, June 17, 2010
38th CTP (FSP)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2009 - Merit  48

Muqeet Asim will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by SikanderHayat007 View Post

Dear Muqeet Asim.I think that you are a billionaire.If so then you are right that you don't need to worry about your financial future.Billionaires like you or the sons of billionaires should pay the government instead of government paying them.
mr. ur thinking is flawed. "i ain't any billionaire"i belong to a middle class family and a backward area and i take pride in it that soon after my graduation, i ve been an independent person as far as matters of finance r concerned. i don't believe in worryign about anything, financial or whatever. there r things in life that we must take as they r. matters like ur family, place of birth, opportunities of education, leisure, and jobs etc can't always b according to ur wish. so my philosophy is that live according to ur means. yes i ve brilliant example to follow in this regard and that is of my beloved father. a self-made man with modest resources, he provided excellently for his family. i can't help but paying him homage of love and obedience when i think of how well he nurtured us in every dimension of life. so if u 've role models in front of u, its not a problem and the corruption is not a "necessary evil" at all.
Quote:
The pay scale of BPS-17 is not commensurate with the infaltionary trends in our fiscal system.Many of us are aware of the financial wisdom.But if you could kindly tell me,does any grain of financial wisdom exists in the higher echelons of bureaucracy or our educated parliament.i would be grateful to you. The meagre salary the so called Civil service offers will not enable you or me to buy even a donkey-cart or a slum house.
yes agreed. it is so. but waht can be done???
will this whining do any good???
there r so many of my respected seniors who r doing quite well in such kind of circumstances. just look around u, u 'll find ample examples inshah Allah.
Quote:
I belong to a humble background.i do believe in finacial wisdom.Rs.15000 can not enable you or me to manage a house or family.
at the early stage of career when u r earning this (yes) meager sum, u r hardly required to manage a huge family eg 3,4 beevian or 10 12 bache. u get this money during training as nothing but pocket money. so one can do well hopefully. with the passage of time, as ur responsiblities grow, ur salary and facilities also grow. hence its not a problem at all to live modestly in the pay structure of css.
Quote:
Since corruption is the bread and butter of bureaucratic quarters,the government should place a bar that only billionaires would be allowed to contest CSS exams. Sikander
i consider this statement nonsensical. corruption is never appreciated and isn't justified no matter what the circumstances. u only see what u want to see...