View Single Post
Old Saturday, July 15, 2006
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

I M Possible will become famous soon enough
Unhappy Palestine - A Hot Issue In ME

Palestine - A Hot Issue In ME

Hiiii

Its Nice to read about ME on this forum.

Before coming to the ME, I would like to comment on the deteriorated impression of muslims on the whole world. Impression of muslims is becoming worse day by day. People call us terrorists either we belong to SA or ME. Muslims are responsible for this to an extent. The way they responded to the blasphemous cartoons was senseless. They could respond sensibly but they did not. they could talk camly but they did not. they could go for silent protest in the form of silent rallies but instead they went for mobs which made their impression much more stupid.

But other countries and current world scenerio is also playing a role in spoiling the impression of muslims. Pakistan is an ally of USA and has to follow the istructions of USA either good or bad. Pakistan is fighing against its own tribal men for making USA happy. USA is using the fake name of War again Terror and is playing whereever he like to play in the world. What the world is giving us in reward of this obedience? They are calling us terrorists instead of appreciating our efforts for them.

Talking about Palestine, the very 1st thing that comes to mind is that if Hamas had won election in 2006, then why Israel is not giving him a chance to make government even if Hamas is willing to make government in coalition with Fatah. Fatah is also a muslim party in Palestine but its basic aims are quite different from those of hamas. Hamas want to help out Palestines and throw out Israel from Palestine ASAP. But Fatah is working under Israel to an extent.

It is crystal clear that USA use to make its bases everywhere in the world because it is the world power. It has bases everywhere in the world. Israel is still breathing because USA is giving them full support to breath. british created Israel and gave them space to live and now US is giving them fullfledged chance to survive and make lives difficult for muslims of Palestine.

One can suggest that Palestinians and muslims all over the world should think pragmatically. Muslims are doing what comes on thier minds and what great powers compell them to do. But this is not the right way at all. If muslims would keep on doing like this, then one can guarantee that they are running towards decline.

Muslims have to follow the golden rules of Islam given in our Holy book. They have to do what their God says. Islam is the only right way that can guide us how to walk on the road of success.

I dont have that much to write, I would be looking forward to read from others.

Thanks
Regards