View Single Post
Old Saturday, June 19, 2010
Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: CE 2009 - Roll No 4396Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Muhammad Ali Awan has a spectacular aura aboutMuhammad Ali Awan has a spectacular aura aboutMuhammad Ali Awan has a spectacular aura about
Default FPSC Vs Affectees(A legal way out)

AOA

A lot has been said on the forum. I just wanted to keep mum about this issue but i was forced to move here when one of my friend got demoted and descended from 105 to 204 position in a new revised list. FPSC which over the years had made reputation as the only credible institute to condut the exams and induct the candidates in the superior exams, but series of omission by the commision has certainly raises some eye borrwos.

There are many candidates who are dissatisfied with the performance of FPSC, and i feel very sorry for those 13 candiadates who were bogged down among whom, some of them were sensing the chances of getting allocation on15th of june but not now. I also feel very sorry for those who are still stunned, dumbfounded and devastated by the outcome of result.

I have just met with President Lahore High Court Bar Association on the insistence of my friend Hasnain Khalid, who was greatly disturbed with the latest situation and wanted to pursue a legal action to get his position back. We discussed the matter at length with the President who conceded and endorsed that this is the matter of national importance, need to be sorted out. The President is going to file a writ in LHC soon after thorugh deliberations, work and consultations. Other aspects would also come into account. If any guy still feel that injustice is meted out to him, can be a petitioner in the proposed writ. You are welcome to give any suggestion, points which can be fruitful in the preposition, drafting and prepration of suit. You can send your views to the following email address.

hussnainsanpaal@gmail.com

Another friend of mine Faiq had also a fruitful session with SM Zafar in this regard.

The purpose to move to court is a legal right, irrespective of the fact what would happen. One thing is pertinent to mention that this move is not aimed to discourage, distaste and to get ill will of those aspirants who are satisfied with the merit list, but mainly to make inroads so that these manipulations, deliberations and alterations may not happen again in future.

Kind Regards.
behlool (Wednesday, June 23, 2010), FarQaLeeT (Sunday, June 20, 2010), iron guy (Sunday, June 20, 2010), kukikhel (Saturday, June 19, 2010), Raz (Saturday, June 19, 2010), Zahara Alvi (Monday, June 21, 2010)