View Single Post
Old Sunday, July 16, 2006
34th Commons
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: Qualified css-2005 n secure over all 21 position

Waheed khattak is on a distinguished road
Default On behalf of Sonia.

"For Mr.Waheed: I am thankful to u for ur all words and posting my words.

For Mr. Nauman, I am thnksful to u for ur words and ur right judgment that there was nothing wrong in my postings. U r normal person with correct judgment.

For Qurat: I donot know what is ur contribution to this valuable FOrum for new enterants of CSS, but one thing seems to be quite starange in ur posting in reply to Mr. Nauman i.e, " If you clearly look at them you'll find each and every post edited.""
It gives me impression that u have lesser exposure of outer world where people enjoy Freedom of expression. Lesser said, better u get my point. I neither abused anyone nor i posted obsecne material which was irritating u. In fact, my postings were based on princiles of critical evaluation and replying them accordingly.. So, there we no reson to keep me "under moderation" of ur "Excellence". Hope u will not dare to edit the psoting of mr. waheed!!!! lolzzzz

Regards
Sonia Hameed"
( i think tht ban on free thinkers like Ms Sonia is highly unjustified)
The Following User Says Thank You to Waheed khattak For This Useful Post:
Noman. (Friday, August 10, 2007)