View Single Post
Old Sunday, June 20, 2010

vicky786 is on a distinguished road

Dear users,

As a passive follower of the whole results fiasco, I would like to share my opinion with you all, firstly what If FPSC really did make an innocent mistake, and what if there is nothing sinister behind their intentions, it should be noted that the interviews ended on 14th July, please correct me if I am wrong, and the list was published immediately within 24 hours, due to shortage of time or pure hastiness, maybe it was not thoroughly checked/scrutinized, thus the error went unnoticed. We as a nation do not have the most efficient people working in the Govt departments, maybe this is a case inefficiency only, and not a conspiracy against the thirteen unlucky candidates.

I also happen to be a lawyer, I would like offer my opinion, I see a serious deficiency of evidence, we have only heard rumours so far, if somebody has concrete evidence then they should come forward, any comparison to previous result will not be admissible as evidence, the results always vary year to year, you cannot expect consistency, for e.g. the pass percentage was 6% in 2005, and now it is just over 15%, maybe FPSC is more lenient now, and thus more candidates are passing, and scoring marks in the higher bracket.

Last point, FPSC is a autonomous organization, courts will always be reluctant to interfere.

Disclaimer: I am merely expressing my thoughts, they should be taken in good faith only.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to vicky786 For This Useful Post:
anwaartheravian (Monday, June 21, 2010), samiullah shaikh (Sunday, June 20, 2010)