View Single Post
Old Monday, June 21, 2010

engr.shaikh is on a distinguished road

there are someting to tell all members here who are anxiuos to know interview questions.
1. Why u all have fears in ur mind about interview. Among these passing candidates, best candidates will be selected after interview process. Then u should focus on ur preparation.
2. When i finished my interview I found 4-5 candidates were waiting outside office which suddenly jumed from a wall and asked me questions which were asked to me inside chairman office.
3. They started writing down the questions.
4. I told them each and everything
5. But i ask u why u people are so scared. They told me that they are coming since the first day and are wiring down all questions.

No tell me is this the way. This is unbecoming of an would-be-officer to sit and wait for questions. Isnt is act of plagiarism. It is strictly prohibited in general instructions of SPSC rules not to disclose anything about interview questions.

Just think about it and justify urself. I have belief in myself and trust in Allah. If anybody comes with arguments to disclose questions then i would tell you all the questions asked to me.