View Single Post
Old Monday, June 21, 2010
38th CTP (MLCG)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2009 - Merit 486

dr.ali.zaidi will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by kukikhel View Post
Yar to be honest, I don't know what could be done. But FPSC shall satisfy those who think that their performance was way too better than what the result has shown. Either they shall show our papers to a third party, any non-partisan panel which could be made on consensus. Or, whatever step they may deem fit. But they shall not leave us in the lurch.
Yar i dont know if the top FPSC officials are even acquainted with the situation.
I read somewhere on this forum that the copies have been changed. Now i am developing a firm belief on this. I m not saying it was intentional but somehow this has happened.

People like you, Raz, versatile Bhutto, me and i m sure there would be several others like us are completely dissatified. And people can not say this that i doing all this because i have beenunable to get allocated. Alhumdullilah I will be allocated but there is one thing that i must say. I am a member of this forum for more than 2 years and i know one thing that you guys are not that low in the merit. even many of you would be better than me but still below me in merit albeit I, myself have been effected all this.

At the end i would say that this result is really wierd cuz the more you inspect it, you get more and more suspicious about it. He must do something about it. Its our career that is at stake here. Lets join hand and ponder over the best and most decent way of doing something about situation.

All the best
Dr.S.M.ALi
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dr.ali.zaidi For This Useful Post:
kukikhel (Monday, June 21, 2010), Zahara Alvi (Monday, June 21, 2010)