View Single Post
Old Wednesday, June 23, 2010
Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: CE 2009Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 2,339 Times in 1,259 Posts
Maha Khan has much to be proud ofMaha Khan has much to be proud ofMaha Khan has much to be proud ofMaha Khan has much to be proud ofMaha Khan has much to be proud ofMaha Khan has much to be proud ofMaha Khan has much to be proud ofMaha Khan has much to be proud ofMaha Khan has much to be proud of
Default Why we insult Ahmed Faraz?

Faraz is one of the greatest romantic poets of Pakistan but unfortunately we donot respect him..Some people have started SMS campaign against him and his Poetry..what is the purpose of this campaign??why we could not give him the honour which that great poet deserved???
I received this SMS from one of my Csp friends..
Mujsy log Meray Iklaaq ki waja say miltay hain Faraz!
Hor mera koi "Falooda"tey nai mashoor....
I would request to all the worthy members of CSSforums please donot forward such type of SMs...its the degration of such a great poet..
Regards,
Farrah Zafar (Wednesday, June 23, 2010), Shooting Star (Wednesday, June 23, 2010), usman tahir (Thursday, June 24, 2010)