View Single Post
Old Wednesday, June 23, 2010

ateeb is on a distinguished road
Default Nice

Salam again

Dear usman bhai it was really nice knowing you. and InshALLAH will meet you very soon at SBP Karachi. you have one very dear friend of mine in your batch i.e. Sher Jan ... I dont know how is your hello hi with him but he is also a very nice and friendly person ...

@ fahad

If any question is not related to your field you may state so, but the only thing you need to focus is that you are there to earn a place and for that you have to see the way you state your arguments and answers, so while stating so keep a soft tone and tell them am majors in marketing and dont have sufficient grip on Financial Specilization subjects but i will recommend you to revise Financial Management with some colleague of yours who has done MBA with Finance Majors, this is will let you recall the Financial management which you have also studied . i will list main things which to me are important rest is Upon ALLAH tallah that what questions are put to you ...

and why am saying 2 days on 1 subject because you need to memorize concepts to answer questions .... ok

Regards

Ateeb ®