View Single Post
Old Friday, June 25, 2010
39th CTP (OMG)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2010 - Merit 152

Yusafzai is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by versatile_bhutto View Post
It means, all those who manage to go good universities, have good universities, get all css seats! I would further suggest that, there is more need to observe quota, i mean who have access to better schools should have separate merit, government school, and backwards districts and so on. in whole Punjab case most of the seats goto lahore pindi and some other big cities.

poor of the punjab r also at losing end.

education and opportunities and education is not same my dear in pakistan.
one who go to elite school, college and then university. even UK or USA and then compete with, one who would go "taat school' and was selling newspaper when was in matric, teaching tuition, 3pm to 11pm , during css preparation while other had luxury of elite academies!

yet if we have chance to share little seats, u cry!
first give all the candidates level playing field, then shout!
Moreover, for a person holding the administrative, decision making, and authoritative seats (such as ACO, APA, ASP and above etc) it's critical to know the local languages, culture, and even thinking, then he/she will be able to take correct decisions and solve local issues (disputes). I cannot see a person from Sindh/Punjab serving effectively in the remote areas of KP and vice versa. Leave alone the sense of deprivation!