View Single Post
Old Friday, June 25, 2010

Faseeh Muhammad has a spectacular aura aboutFaseeh Muhammad has a spectacular aura aboutFaseeh Muhammad has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by shallowwater View Post
@ Yousafzai.

Dear i dont want Punjab to get all the seats. Rather i would like to see that the top candidates should get the seats whether they are from Sindh, Punjab, KPK or Balochistan. If there are 300 seats, then top 300 candidates on merit list should get the allocation. In top 300, there are so many people from Sindh, Balochistan, KPK. But atleast this should not happen that people with more marks should be left high and dry while those with lesser marks get allocated.

Why we don't criticize quota in others walk of life?? Why there not be quota when the actual resources of Pakistan are being divided on the basis of Population?? The Principle there is not the merit, but POPULATION my dear, population is the rule of the day here in our country.

I was writing on some other thread that focused letter written to the editor of dawn to abolish data. I just say "If you want merit, set it as a rule in every walk of life not just css, otherwise one is not insisting on merit, he is insisting on hypocrisy"

No personal feeling here...
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Faseeh Muhammad For This Useful Post:
anwaartheravian (Saturday, June 26, 2010), fromQAU (Saturday, June 26, 2010), versatile_bhutto (Friday, June 25, 2010)