View Single Post
Old Tuesday, June 29, 2010
42nd CTP (PSP)
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2013 - Merit 62

umarabbas has a spectacular aura aboutumarabbas has a spectacular aura aboutumarabbas has a spectacular aura about

@Shahan Khan..

Dear....first of all P.A is general at times as well...for example the current bureaucracy of pakistan and the evils of bureaucracy in Pakistan have been written alot about...infact go through any newspaper and ya shall find something regarding this in every edition...therefore my suggestion number one to cope up with those General Questions in the paper, you should go through the newspapers...

for those typical questions, the books you already mentioned are more than sufficient....when i prepared for P.A it was a general preparation and no rattaficiation...only the result shall tell whether that approach was the right one or not..!!