View Single Post
Old Wednesday, June 30, 2010
Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: Css 2010 - Roll no 09636

Engineer Afridi will become famous soon enough
Default @ raz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raz View Post
MY Shocking DMC:

Essay:43

Composition:42

EDS:42 (They have given me marks of any other candidate, my marks should not be more than 40 in EDS)

C.Affairs:44

P.Affairs:36

Islamiat:63

Accountancy and Auditing-
Paper-I:63 (Unbelievable) My paper is still available with solutions. No question was wrong excpet two MCQs (I guess ya kisi B.Com holder ny paper check kia hy yar phr coding main paper exchange ho gay hy)
Paper-II:58 (Unbelievable)

Mercantile Law:72 (My exact expected score, I wrote down these marks on my question paper after my paper was over)

Sociology:71 (I was expecting 70)

Journalism: 36 Unbelievable(Ya Allah agar main ghalat nhi to is paper checker ko is zulum py esi saza dy ky usy phr esa moqa na mily zulum karny ka aur zindagi bhar rota rahy. More than 15 MCQs were correct in my paper how can he assign me 21 marks in remaining paper which was the best attempt?)

Sindhi:57 (lagta hy kisi angrez ny paper check kia hy Sindhi ka)

Totall in Written: 627

Viva Voce : 195

Grand Total: 822

Merit: Batany k Qabil nhi

GK1,2,3 marks are unexpected as far as I think. I am not sure as to why you said that you were expecting 40 in EDS but you should have been aiming for 60 minimum at best. About the GK2,GK3, it is a shock ! I expected from you that you should have scored at least 50 plus in each paper.

About Accounting: You know better as I have no idea about this subject but it seems that it should be solid marks like that of mathematics.

About Journalism: It is shocking ! I did not prepare journalism at all and scored 38 and it was my first attempt. I wrote bla bla bla in the paper, just from my stomach and have scored better than yours. So it seems that something is wrong ! This time I have 19 correct msq's and I did not write bla bla bla but wrote concrete and solid material about journalism.

Considering, that it was your third attempt, and that you had a firm grip on your selected modules, you should go for recounting in GK2,GK3, account and journalism.

I had put you at the category of those who scored about 730 in the written part alone.

Please do tell me about your previous written scores as compared to this one.

Fi ammanuAllah
The Following User Says Thank You to Engineer Afridi For This Useful Post:
Omar Qadir (Tuesday, July 20, 2010)