View Single Post
Old Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Mao Zedong has a spectacular aura aboutMao Zedong has a spectacular aura about
Default CSS is a game of luck ?

Posted by RAZ
MY Shocking DMC:

Essay:43

Composition:42

EDS:42 (They have given me marks of any other candidate, my marks should not be more than 40 in EDS)

C.Affairs:44

P.Affairs:36

Islamiat:63

Accountancy and Auditing-
Paper-I:63 (Unbelievable) My paper is still available with solutions. No question was wrong excpet two MCQs (I guess ya kisi B.Com holder ny paper check kia hy yar phr coding main paper exchange ho gay hy)
Paper-II:58 (Unbelievable)

Mercantile Law:72 (My exact expected score, I wrote down these marks on my question paper after my paper was over)

Sociology:71 (I was expecting 70)

Journalism: 36 Unbelievable(Ya Allah agar main ghalat nhi to is paper checker ko is zulum py esi saza dy ky usy phr esa moqa na mily zulum karny ka aur zindagi bhar rota rahy. More than 15 MCQs were correct in my paper how can he assign me 21 marks in remaining paper which was the best attempt?)

Sindhi:57 (lagta hy kisi angrez ny paper check kia hy Sindhi ka)

Totall in Written: 627

Viva Voce : 195

Grand Total: 822

Merit: Batany k Qabil nhi

"Jiyo to istarh ky log tum sy milny ko tarsy; Maro to istrah k log tumharee mot par royain"
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
It pains me to see the DMC of RAZ as I have already read his valuable posts/threads at this forum which are the certificate of his competency. I just want to know that if the CSS exam is a game of luck? If it is not so then it could be achieved by hard work which you already did, am I right ? What is the mystery behind this phenomenon that a simple graduate at the age of 22, after undergoing the whole process of selection, is being prepared at Civil Services Academy for future backbone of the nation and we have so many examples in front of us in which a person with bright academic career and having a higher degree like M.Phil, is unable to qualify the exam even after 3-attempts. Mr.RAZ as well as other members are requeted to please comment.