View Single Post
Old Thursday, July 01, 2010

qaarjk is on a distinguished road

As far as I am concerned I think this was expected as the panel was conducting viva in a very mechanical manner. They kept looking at the clock.... Chairman usually took around 15-17 min and the rest of the time was distributed among other members but one thing remained common i.e. mostly the vivas lasted in the proximities of 30 mins. So for me it was always going to be based on the performance in the written portion.

You people might be aware that many similar questions were asked from a number of students like the reasons for inflation, the ways to improve economy, name three prominent journalists from the independence struggle era, what is yellow journalism etc. When interviews started almost all of the candidates were asked the above mentioned questions with a slight variation of words. This was due to inexperience of the panel. As the days progressed the questions by panel became more technical and panel started arguing and cross questioning in contrast to the start of viva where there was virtually no cross questioning and panel accepted the replies of candidates without any comment.

I guess next year people would find the same panel quite a lot more prepared and changed in approach. (This is my oppinion which could well be wrong)
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to qaarjk For This Useful Post:
bifokeen (Sunday, July 11, 2010), jbkhan (Saturday, July 10, 2010), maqsood1981 (Saturday, July 03, 2010)