View Single Post
Old Monday, July 24, 2006
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

I M Possible will become famous soon enough
Arrow Future of Pakistan's politics

Future of Pakistan's politics

Future of Pakistan's politics is blurred. Pakistan is in a dire need of democracy but does it seems possible to provide a democratic future to Pakistani people? Will an Islamic democratic government be the future of Pakistan? Even if a democratic party got the chance to rule over Pakistan, how much time it will take to throw it away due to its mismanaged policies, bribary, crossroad games or whatever?

The very crux of the questions is that Pakistan's democratic polititians were exiled from Pakistan. Nawaz Sharif and Benazir Bhutto. Now they are out of Pakistan but they are not out of the scence. The day they came to know about the upcoming elections in Pakistan, they just started struggle to renter the country in one way or other. They are even ready to enter through legal routes but alas they don't have the courage to face the court cases that are flying in the face of them. They have sown the wind so they should reap the whirlwind.

Charter of Democracy seems very much optimistic and ambitious but its only a hope if it would be practical otherwise ......... ! It may be only a legal document to renter the Pakistan. It may be a fulldressed rehercal to decieve Pakistanis. Pakistani leaders make hi-fi promises before elections and show cupboard love for Pakistan. After the elections if they are elected then they just do what comes on their minds. Well we are just surmising because only God knows better whats hidden behind the charter.

Thats sure that if a person lose his/her image once, then it become quite difficult to attain the same position back. It is not easy to prove oneself before the world. Pakistani people had faith in their polititians since day one. Pakistanis keep on voting for them and they listen to them at all. But what the polititians were gifting us in return? What they did doing for us? They just plundered Pakistan, they sucked the blood of Pakistanis, they played with the ambitions of the Pakistanis, they damn care about the amelioration of Pakistan and Pakistanis, etc.

Pervaiz Musharaf is not leting them renter the Pakistan even other Generals and Musharaf cronies are suggesting him to let Benazir Bhutto and Nawaz Sharif renter the country along with their charter of democracy. Musharaf has also got the chance to fish in troubled waters by keeping Nawaz Sharif and Benazir way from Pakistan. He can get the chance to win the elections. I agree that Musharaf has done something for Pakistan but he also has created some troubles for Pakistan in some way.

Keeping in view all these things, how can Pakistanis give another chance to their ever flirting politians to come up and make a democratic government? What about Musharaf? Will people have that much courage to bear military for another long term ruling over them? But one thing is sure that Pakistani people will again give a chance to somebody and would let someone rule the Pakistan. It is not new for them. They already have given a number of chances to their unreliable polititians and military men so let them do it once more.

Lets see which way the wind blows. But i think we really don't need a weatherman to know about the direction of wind. The experience of 59 years and the history of Pakistani politics is telling us clearly that Pakistan's polical future is insecure.

Well i sent this essay once but i dont how it was deleted from the essay list. You know i also got nice response and got a question about the issues i discussed..... Its so sad to know that my essay was deleted without my permision or even asking me. Anyways i am uploading it again. I hope it wounld not be deleted again. .........

Thanks
Regards