View Single Post
Old Tuesday, July 25, 2006
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

I M Possible will become famous soon enough
Smile True Islamic Democracy

True Islamic Democracy

Hiii Khuram

Hope you must be great there. I sent this reply once but it disappeared. Ok no problem at all. Now i am sending it again. I would like to say a bundle of thanks for admiring my writing skills and taking notice of my previous writings. Secondly you took notice of a minute thing in this essay of mine. Well i must say you are right on your behalf because when i read this essay i just find it okay but when somebody else read this essay he/she must point out this mistake. Actually i was writing this essay in a flow and i write it at once. I just rechecked and sent it.

Let me make it clear that i still agree that Pakistan is in a dire need of democracy - true Islamic democracy. I wrote it somewhere in the 1st paragragh. But i criticised Pakistani democrats and politicians because they are not providing Pakistan a true Islamic democracy. Either good governance or true democracy whatever we want for Pakistan cannot be faith of Pakistan through these politicians.

Like, Zulfiqar Ali Bhutto worked to bits for the sake of Islamic democracy by throwing away Ahmadis from calling them true muslims. He kept the pace with modern world too but he also failed. There are many others who have set examples. Behind every failed politician and failed democractic government there are hands of other polititians and his own party people too. So we can just cross our fingers and hope that a day will come soon when Pakistani politicians will think about Pakistan and not about fighting against each other.

We are in need of a strong polictician/democrat who would be able to resolve social, economic, political, ethical and religious issues on national as well as international front. That polititian must be a man of caliber and who would be very active to respond to the world in a best way.

Thanks
Regards