View Single Post
Old Wednesday, July 07, 2010

Thanked 1,356 Times in 719 Posts
unsolved_Mystery is a splendid one to beholdunsolved_Mystery is a splendid one to beholdunsolved_Mystery is a splendid one to beholdunsolved_Mystery is a splendid one to beholdunsolved_Mystery is a splendid one to beholdunsolved_Mystery is a splendid one to behold
Default Can I post an email against GEO here?

(Below is an email i received from a friend living in Dubai. I dont think there is any such material as against the rules of the forum)
Share your views, please.

IN THE NAME OF ALLAH

!!..Assalam-0-Alikum..!!

Jeenay do Geo !!!
Please clear your mind and think.

I think you are not aware of GEO... Its been funded by USA government. just think, what Jew / Indian/ American lobby want ......... the basic idea is to promote frustration, and despondence in a nation so they start to demoralize the nation. And the future can be mapped as they want toproject in the minds of 50 percent Illiterate population.....that are born Muslim can't read ..But can see

A COUNTRY WHERE 60 percent of population cannot read and never been to school media must not be free...... because they can just tamper with the minds of the people.. and shape the nations view the way they want.. Such people dont have the right to be called PAKISTANIS!

Pass this message to all Pakistanis

GEENAY DOU GEO!!!

Last edited by Andrew Dufresne; Wednesday, July 07, 2010 at 11:11 PM. Reason: Post shorten