View Single Post
Old Thursday, July 08, 2010
39th CTP (MLCG)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2010 - Merit 423Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

marilatif is a glorious beacon of lightmarilatif is a glorious beacon of lightmarilatif is a glorious beacon of lightmarilatif is a glorious beacon of lightmarilatif is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fahad Kahn View Post
Dear All
I have done engineering. rite now i am trying to prepare for the css... bt cant find a track so that i can proceed... i am having trouble specially in english essay and precis... I will be very thankful to all the members if they help me out...
dear it is good that u have stepped out to prepare for CSS. as u need suggestion for improvement in essay and composition, dear i would recommend u english books like Wren and Martin (high school english composition) exploring the world of english by syed saadat ali shah and regular reading of english newpaper. besides this u have to write atleast two page regularly and get them checked by any good english teacher.

also there are some specific areas in composition which are easy to prepare from exploring the world of english like pairs of words, idioms, narration etc. they fetch cash marks if u prpare them well.

for the rest colleages are invited to suggest u more.

regards