View Single Post
Old Wednesday, July 14, 2010

z.dalvi is on a distinguished road

@deadly doctor
yes dear i completely agree with ur comments about police officer`s life and their responsibilities,
my father was also s.p he passed away ALLAH bless his soul ameen
what am i seeing now through my lens is job has two parallels, the persons who come in fold of police department get 2 options
1. to adopt policy of flunky,sough,sin,sin,sin,forget social virtues,humanitarian aspects,humanitism,only obey the orders confiscate,confine if one is right or wrong he has concern only with the command, and he faces the aftermath of the injustice he made with the individual by dragging him in high courts/lowe courts, tightning their belts,show cause notices and sometimes high punishment as suspension. recently a css qualifier from punjab deployed in our district as he doesn`t know about the rules and regulations so called old tradition he did police raid upon house with heavy contingent that resulted the petitioner files charges against him as illegally raid upon his house and stolen 10 tola gold,150,000 cash and etc the sum of amount was 450,000 and judge taking an stern action as he was against police and bureaucrates charged him with fine of above amount 450,000/- to pay the petitioner and also filed an F.I.R against that s.p at the same police station
2. this option is mostly use by honest officers either they put their posting in vvip security or confront with the feudal lords, maintain its prestige,fair play and justice with the people as a public servant
i like to quote here hamid mir`s column in which he adivced and feeled shamed upon a css qualifier s.p who was soughing to cm punjab shehbaz sharif for posting....
now a days situation created in pak and police role in it its only a role of prostitute, i know what is happened but it is the fact
i filed a case in high court i know how judge called the s.p he was also css qualifier but when he came in the court room judge loosened his belts
police job is toughest, one must think 10 times before he acquire and one must have no family,no relations,rigid,pain taker and a leg puller
ties with the bad guys helps get bad guys
The Following User Says Thank You to z.dalvi For This Useful Post:
prestigious (Friday, September 03, 2010)