View Single Post
Old Wednesday, July 14, 2010
40th CTP (IRS)
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2011 - Merit 313

Riaz Ahmed Alizai has a spectacular aura aboutRiaz Ahmed Alizai has a spectacular aura about

i regrettably say that Agencies are involved in such mass elimination.

@ ali imran..
my dear brother i am really sorry that your misinformation guided your pen.You people do not know the real atrocities being made on baloch nation.As you have pointed out that Nawab Akbar Khan Shaheed maltreated his people,which is baseless,ill-conceived and non-cogent.People living in dera bugti still remember the days ruled by Nawab sahab shaheed.Do not you realize the fact that it was Nawab sahab himself,who warmly welcome Mr.Jinnah.Who left the thieves to steal his natural resources without any resistance.In return what happened to him,probably you must have known that.Before putting your comments you had better study the common parlance that prevails amongst baloch nation.

Last edited by Andrew Dufresne; Wednesday, July 14, 2010 at 03:43 PM.