View Single Post
Old Wednesday, July 14, 2010
40th CTP (IRS)
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2011 - Merit 313

Riaz Ahmed Alizai has a spectacular aura aboutRiaz Ahmed Alizai has a spectacular aura about
Default Salamona

@ali emran..
Nice comments.
Quote:
secondly, i personally met with the affected bugtis of kohlu who were living in multan. 600 people were in our colony zakariya town.they told us about the brutality of nawab akbar bughti"shaheed".
moreover you have applauded the canals of milk and honey during the golden rule of akbar bugti. for your kind information, he never allowed any d.c. to establish new schools or colleges in his swathe of empire "dera bughti".
nobody was allowed to name his son as akbar. how many pipelines he has exploded? ...no mention.
for your kind information the people that you met with might be kalpar bugties,who had killed the beloved son of Nawab sahab.Before that incident Nawab sahab was not encamped at dera bugti but he was active in politics.Shortly after,his son was killed he limited himself till dera bugti,and his reaction was quite natural.I also admit that some brutalities were happened on his part.It is totally wrong that he prohibited people naming their sons as akbar,i personaly know many friends having the same name.
Quote:
agree that he respected jinnah.but what he did afterwards with the lovers of jinnah in blauchistan. he was a qualified person. why he didn,t plan for the development in blauchistan when he was C.M?
just give me the answer,if a government can test atomic weapons in a region without taking into confidence the local administration ,then why can she not build schools,hospitals,communication channels with the consent of the same administeration?just ponder over.
Quote:
f anyone in blauchistan has any reservation against co pakistanis,then why to kill the chinese engineers?
have you any authentic information that those engineers were killed by common baloch? definitely not.
Quote:
why brahamdagh bughti is being trained by RAW in Qandahar?
Do you reject the unbiased reports of 17 centres of india near blauchistan border.and their spies arrested by security forces?
As for as barahmdagh bugti is concerned,i do not agree with his approach whatsoever he thinks,plans or acts. Off course india has its hand in the affairs,but think a while,what were the reasons that allowed her to fish and win compliments.
Quote:
now a word about natural resources:
blauchistan supplies only 33% of gas in total to pakistan, including the net gas supplied to blauchistan itself . and the rebels have reservations.
Again you are quoting the present share of balochistani gas in total affairs,once its share was 57% in the same.
Quote:
billions of $ investment on makran coast including Pasni and Gwadar by federation. and you have the objection.
they have reservations when poverty prevails in blauchistan. and they have the objections when someone tries to bring massive development over there.
Nice comments....can you answer as to why such developments are limited to those areas where the interest of others lie?why such developments can be made in chaghi, where you can test the atomic weapons but can not built hospitals,can not give electricity,can not provide the local people with jobs,can not install water plants?Why people at dera bugti are deprived of gas at a minor distance?when the same has been taken to the every nook and corner of entire country.Why people at gidar,surab,and ketch are compel to drink water from the same bucket where animals suck?Just pore over...
Quote:
this is the behaviour of blauchi politicians.now look at punjab ,sindh and khyber.pakhtoonkhaw;

75% of wheat and other crops by other provinces are provided to blauchistan but no sound of objection is raised by the other provinces.

new nfc award,18th amendment is a tectonic shift towards provincial autonomy. ok its not sufficient but at least blauch leaders had to say even a single word about the +ive new trend and sacrifice of the federation.
let me amount to your information that naseerabad division has the fullest capability of producing wheat and other necessary ingredients.We have enough to feed others.
Quote:
ccording to the authentic reports of international critics, the annual requirement of BLA rebillion is 270+ million dollars. who is providing that amount?Either you or me?
The weapons found during skirmishes b/w forces and bla are indian and so latest that only expert fighters can use them. who is training them?
what is the role of indian diplomatic presence on 17 stations near durand line. are they selling the toffees in the deserts? no mega plan except a road and the mine are heard. so whyyyyyyyyyyyy they are here?
i personally disagree with the said organization and believe in parliamentary politics.