View Single Post
Old Tuesday, July 20, 2010

MSA. is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by hydkam View Post
Dear Mari sahab! AOA

Well I have heard that this time they are only calling two persons for each seat so from SINDH(R) total four persons will be called for interviews and u will be among them I am dead sure. Interviews will be held on all those cities where tests were taken so if you are in Islamabad dont worry about this issue. I think you have topped but I am not sure. Anyways best of luck. One more thing I want to clear is that if you are going to accept the job you will be required to submit a surity bond of Rs.500,000/- that you will not leave the job before completing 10 years service in CAA. If Civil service is your aim how could you bound yourself for 10 years in just 32000/- per month no extra income and above all the shift duties on 24 hours basis. Very demanding job, last year 5 or 6 persons left before joining, some during medical check up and others during that tough 7 months training. I am not just trying to double mind you but telling you as a precaution you can ask anybody who know about the job. Anyway congratulations again and best of luck. Sincerely
this 5lac security bond and compulsion to work 10 years in CAA is for the post of AATCO or what? Also will there be any other facility available apart from the basic salary.

Moreover could you please tell us the minimum marks for SINDH (U) to get the interview call for the post of AATCO and minimum marks for the post of Electronic Engineer(PG-08).
The Following User Says Thank You to MSA. For This Useful Post: