View Single Post
Old Tuesday, July 20, 2010

waqaskayani is on a distinguished road
Default perception

It was just fantastic , I m a great fam of mr jinnah, one thing which I strongly feel tht it is a planned plot by the guileful west to demoralize the national heroes of sub continent bcoz they r no national heroes in west, the most prominent examples are the holly wood movies u can see the x man she man , superman spider man in short all fantasy heroes ,and the best part is this mjority of the population inspires this delusion: . To compound to this majority of the west nations are void of any ideology even.They desperately want to create a heroism and patriotism among there nations but sadly they have falled miserably.So now a newly formed propaganda launched to create a an element of resentment regarding the national herores among the nations with specified ideologies for instance I keep on heraing ppl questioning the moral values of mr jinnah , liaquat ali khan. Allama iqbal and many more. Just to perversed us from knowing what hardships it took to find a muslim puritanicl land (pakistan) but a question arises here does tht mean we start question our beleives?Our spirits?Our identity? ltrue nation alwaz repect the leaders |(national heroes) and remeber thm as their role models.

Last edited by Andrew Dufresne; Tuesday, July 20, 2010 at 09:33 AM. Reason: Kindly avoid using upper case unnecessarily