View Single Post
Old Friday, July 23, 2010
Late (12-9-12)

Abdussamad Chaudhary is just really niceAbdussamad Chaudhary is just really niceAbdussamad Chaudhary is just really niceAbdussamad Chaudhary is just really nice
Default Plz comment: Criteria for position of Politician and Imam Masjid

We are here to discuss the criteria of two important positions, present around us in our localities:
1. Public Representative/Politician who is going to be elected in elections;
2. Imam Masjid, who leads in Juma prayer in Jamea Masjid every Friday.

In my opinion, the criteria of a Politician should be same as an Imam Masjid and vice versa. A Representative should be eligible and competent enough to lead Juma prayer in Jamea Masjid and an Imam Masjid should be competent and intellectual enough, with the knowledge of state's affairs (or you can say a student of Political science) to be elected as a Public Representative. In our glorious Islamic history there are a lot of examples like this which are started from our Holy Prophet Muhammad (Sallallahu alaihi wa sallam).

This is a prime motive of the revolution, we need in Pakistan. Just imagine if both of these positions are replaced like that, will there not be a major, in fact very major, change in our society.

What we have to do is just to take a stand while Juma prayer every Friday in every Jamea Masjid and likewise in every election in every NA. I have to take the same stand in Budhla sant and NA 148 that I am going to take, Insha Allah. What about you people?