View Single Post
Old Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Shakeel Mehmood Awan is on a distinguished road

@ Ana
Dear i think i can help u . I am a gym rat and i have gained 26 Kg in 1.5 yrs that is from 50 to 76 kg . the reason i was not replying to ur post because u r a girl and i know a lot abt this bodybuilding thing but that is for guys .
Solution which i am going to present , u may agree to it or not .
it works for gym guys n in west girls who are into this gym n fitness they use these things.
c , ur problem is that u need extra calories to gain weight .the diet u r already using is easily consumed by ur body which means u have a high metabolism and people like this hardly gain any weight .
ill tell u this solution , if u agree i can guide u more .
u must consume some foreign supplements .The ENSURE that doctors prescribed also does the same but the amount of calories in it is nothing as compared to BB supplements .
u need a weight gainer n ill suggest that u use this because i use this when ever i have to gain weight n muscles n one can easily gain upto 15 lbs in 2 weeks .
http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/un/mj.html
it is available in pakistan and i can give u the contact info if u r interested.
u can go for the smaller tub for 2500 .
one serving which equals 4 scoops of it gives extra 1000 calories to a person n leme tel u the diet u have mentioned is also not rich in calories.
a normal human consumes 2000 calories/day .
u need 3000 - 4000 calories to gain weight .when ull consume such a huge amount of calories , ur body will have no choice but to gain weight.
i was not suggesting this earlier because u r girl , n here in pakistan people with out knowing any thing will tell u that these supplements are harmful.
plz QUACKS i dnt need u to mention anythng here .i know the difference between supplements and steroids n supplements are not steroids .
i have seen a lot of guys in gyms using steroids n i clearly know the difference between supps n roids.
nor do i need any one to tell me that nythng abt BB.m way better than u at this support.
* SUPPS ARE NOT STEROIDS N STEROIDS ARE HARMFUL .
next ur diet.
here is what i consume on daily basis .
breakfast : 2 boiled eggs+2 purathas+chanay+dahi
at 10 : milk shake
at 2 pm : 1 plate rice or 1/4 kg qeema
at 5pm : supplement serving b4 gym
then gym
after gym : supplement serving
at night like at 11 : anythng that u may like e.g milk shake ,2 chapati vd anythng

i have maintained my weight at 76 kg but i am telling u , i can easily gain 3-4 kgs / weeks with diet n supps but i dnt want to look that huge
u on the other hand can easily gain 5 kgs in one month.
*people are suggesting that u should consume a lot of water , i really appreciate that they are trying to help but they are suggesting that it will increase ur water weight .
No my dear , this idea works for those who are genetically gifted e.g adnan sami.
and that water weigth is temporary .i can also tell u how to increase water weight bt nt , till u give me the green signal for it but that would be temporary.
u cant increase ur water weight like this .
u have to feed ur body , nd please if u consume these supps then do hit some gym because when ull work out , ull use ur muscles and these supps they feed ur muscles which will ultimately result in gain of weight.

OR go to some homeopathic docs
i have heard that they give u some drops that can increase ur weight .
dnt know the truth :S

also leme know that do u eat a lot of red meat ???
or r u a vegetarian ???
because if do not consume red meat e.g mutton,beef
then i have another solution for u

Regards !!!

Last edited by Andrew Dufresne; Tuesday, July 27, 2010 at 02:43 PM.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Shakeel Mehmood Awan For This Useful Post:
ravaila (Wednesday, July 28, 2010)