View Single Post
Old Tuesday, July 27, 2010
Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: CE 2009 - Roll no. 2638Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: Elite CSP Medal: Members who previously received (CSP Award  and Member of the Year Award ) OR (CSP award + Gold Medal + Medal of Appreciation) are eligible for this award. - Issue reason: Member of the Year: Awarded to those community members who have made invaluable contributions to the Community in the particular year - Issue reason: Diligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason:

Thanked 3,870 Times in 1,441 Posts
Raz has a brilliant futureRaz has a brilliant futureRaz has a brilliant futureRaz has a brilliant futureRaz has a brilliant futureRaz has a brilliant futureRaz has a brilliant futureRaz has a brilliant futureRaz has a brilliant futureRaz has a brilliant futureRaz has a brilliant future

When I cleared AD ISI exam I was supposed to fill a confidential form. At the time of filling that form I had to declare my weight. My weight was 52 kg at that time and I realized that I am underweight. Soon after that form, my university exam finished and I got back to my home. I became extra conscious after filling that form and wanted to get away with under-weight deficiency.

I discontinued my all the studies and started drinking milk in sufficient quantity even in excess of my natural need. I continued this practice during night and early in the morning. After two and half months I gained substantial weight. My weight jumped to 65 kg and I reached a comfortable level. Thereafter I maintained this level. Now my weight varies in the range of 63 to 66 kg. Once you gain a proper level of weight your body adjusts accordingly and reduction in that weight is not so drastic unless there is any severe disease or health shock.

From my experience I would suggest you to throw away all the tensions, stress oriented tasks and get used to drink milk regularly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MBA View Post
It looks odd to suggest a woman lol for such thing,

Eat Bananas, rice, oily things, vitamins, dates, milk, fish and mother of all "beaf n meat".

Consult a proper nutrition/doctor also, sleep 10 to 12 hours, after having food, drink 2 glasses of water and try to sleep :P

Regards,
Fish doesn't help to gain weight. Fish helps you to control cholesterol level and destroy useless fats, it also improves your digestion.

Dates: a nice idea, you can use these in milk also. That combination can bring positive results. Apart from dates, Badam can bring better results if taken in combination with Milk.

Last edited by Andrew Dufresne; Tuesday, July 27, 2010 at 03:34 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to Raz For This Useful Post:
niazikhan2 (Wednesday, July 28, 2010)