View Single Post
Old Tuesday, July 27, 2010

saleem malik is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by chabdussamad View Post
We are here to discuss the criteria of two important positions, present around us in our localities:
1. Public Representative/Politician who is going to be elected in elections;
2. Imam Masjid, who leads in Juma prayer in Jamea Masjid every Friday.
1.i will elect my representative on his character,his education,his good will,his loyality,patriotism;but unfortunately people elect on bradriism,demanded to make road,demand him to give a job to son/daughter..some people even sale their vote on cheaper prices..how can person's vote having degree of p.hd,mbbs etc can be equal to an illiterate person or even only know how to read,write a letter..thats y iqbal said:-
jamhooriayat wo nizam hai kay jis men logon ko gina kertay hain tola nahin..
people must get rid of from zardari/bibi(sh) and babu now..
i pray to ALLAH to bring back the nizam e khilafat!

2.imam masjid/khateeb are very honorable persons of our society..
in our villages where our 70% population are living mostly imam e masjid are just hafiz e quran..he is compelled by other people,his home run on chanda etc,hardly get 5000..they dont have knowledge of tafseer/hadith/fiqah/qanoon/science&tech etc..we make our intelligent sons doctors,engineers,scientist and a mentally retarted kid is sent to madrish to hafiz despite of aalim e deen..mostly madrish giving education on old patrons..no science,computer education,they promote their own maslik despite of deen thats why their syllabus are not up grade..
i think their criteria for selection are their piousity,their wisdom,dont have mind set to maslik promotion,their intellectual level,character,strong researcher,have a good political point of view which can change people mind..thats why iqbal said:-
juda ho deen siyasat say tu reh jati hai changezi...
we need more institutes like Jamia tul azhar,jamia tul rasheed,minhaj ul quran etc

thats all but we come forward and say yes when i will become father,one of my kid who is very intelligent amongst all will become imam-e-masjid/religious scholar...