View Single Post
Old Tuesday, July 27, 2010

malirab is on a distinguished road

@Humara Pakistan

Quote:
infact the population of pathans iin Karachi is more(40-50 Lakh) then in Peshawar or in Kabul.Generally pistol culture is confined to pathan and they are more involved in target killing , street firing ,kidnapping etc.But being a major political party of karachi ,Mostly MQM is blamed.
Were pathans living in karachi in 1990s?
If Pistol culture is confined to pathans then who was indricriminately killing faultless sindhi people in karachi in 1992? May be Ghosts hahahahha
Brother you might not know there are 800 lawyers working at different courts of sindh and it is their duty to provide legal safeguard to such terrorist who work for mqm?

You want me to quote a video in which haider abbas Rizvi sahab has said all this.

Didnot you watch the videos of Aaj Tv posted by few members here in which MQM terrorist are carrying machine Guns?

Okay the gun carriers were pathan,maan liya dost.
then why Governor Sindh and City nazim with others representators of mqm went to Aaj tv and asked apology?
You want me to quote this news,published in many news papers?

Quote:
1 Yea there are so many so many cases against him and these cases are pending cases just like pending cases of ZARDARI (Money laundering, Swiss case and Nawaz Shrif (Huadaibia paper mills case)
All politicians were labeled with curruption cases then why Murder cases were fallen into the pokets of mqm leadership,why not other cases?
Do you know ,who killed haqeem saeed and who was blamed?

What is this?

The list showed that MQM chief Altaf Hussain had got withdrawn the highest number of cases against him – 72, including 31 on murder and 11 on attempt to murder charges. Dr Farooq Sattar, the MQM’s parliamentary leader, occupied the second slot. A total of 23 cases were withdrawn against him, including five on charges of murder and four on attempt to murder.

The third biggest beneficiary appeared to be provincial minister Shoaib Bukhari, of the MQM, against whom 21 cases were withdrawn, including 16 on murder and attempt to murder charges.
The Federal Minister for Ports and Shipping, Babar Ghouri, Sindh Governor Ishratul Ibad, Imran Farooq, Saleem Shahzad, Waseem Akhtar and former MNA Kunwar Khalid Yunus are other prominent MQM leaders who benefited from the NRO.
Source : http://www.dawn.com/wps/wcm/connect/.../04--nro-qs-10

@Faseeh

For question for Solving a problem at Units, one should first answer that y problem are brought to the Sardars, Wadaraz, Khanz, Chaudhriz what power do they have got to resolve an issue?

What are you saying guys.
On the one hand you all are claiming that MQM is against feaudalism and on the other hand u are saying that if waderas are solving matters of people at their houses then why dont MQM solve people's matters at Units?
Where is difference?
MQM tu awaami party hyna thora sa change hona chahiyeh,kya kehty ho dear.

Who is responsible for killing of Haqiqi workers..Tell me who is responsible for killing of Mutahada workers?

are you meant to say when MQM workers are killed then they do kill others in retaliation?
Dont you know majority of the dying political activist in target killing in karachi,are hailing from Haqiqi? Kya haqiqi waly khud maarty hain ,wow new culture Suicide shooting

Do you know ,how many times in a single year,MQM calls for strike?
you know or dont ,kaho tu mein figure post kardo.

@ Choudhry

Regardin MQM, I have sufficient concrete knowledge as I don't intend to believe in propagandas. Definitly, there are a lot of propagandas against MQM but here I want to repeat the example of Iqbal Niazi's (former DG IB) statement about unjustified operation against MQM. There are many evidants that MQM is just being blamed for May 12's incident.

I would suggest you to go to any optician for checkup of your eyes.
Bhai MQM workers are carrying heavy loaded guns on 12 may,havnt you seen videos?

The knowledge I have about MQM is;
1. Its ideology with concrete policies and party constitution which is a remarkable difference from other feudalistic parties. They don't believe in feudalism, it is praisable move. (O JAGIRDARA, ;-) ).

Improve your knowledge brother.
What is difference in the policy of mqm and Jagirdaars?
Both are against Education,have any Jagirdaar or Mqm representator ever asked for Education?
Koi ek statement dekha do?
Both are against education,there is no difference in their policies.

2. Its organizational structure as each and every worker is party in himself. There is acknowledgement for worker's efforts.

What about Awaam? if a worker is being killed due to his own evil deeds why Awaam has to face minimum 3 days strike?

3. Representative's criteria to be nominated, which demands Education, Morality and Competency. We can take example of Mustafa Kamal, his devoution and personal effort is itself an example that doesn't need to be highlighted as it do so itself.

Besides him,is their any person who ever potrayed positive picture of MQM?
Naimatullah khan k kaam bhool gaye?
Bhutto bhool gaye?
Nuclear bomb bhol gaye?
Punjab Highway bhool gaye?
Sirf karachi ki bridges banany wala yaad hay wow what a knowledge you have.
on the works of mustafa kamal the whole mqm is presented as awaami party then how would you forget the measures taken by BB and Zulfi
phir Zardari bhi acha hona chahiyeh.

Ek baat tu batao yaar?
Why mustafa kamal was showing himself off on media that he has done this and he has done that why?
Media ki support kyun leta tha?
were not you seeing his advertisements on tv,i myself was fedup by watching his works on tv.
Honest bandy ko advertisements ki zaroorat nahi hoti,woh kise ki Tareef ka muhtaaj nahi hota.

4. There are not just slogans but practical moves, that'z the most bright aspect.

Practice of mutiliating bodies of those people who have never committed crime ever.
How many Anp workers are killed?
why MQM terrorists are killing those pathans who are running hotels,working as gate keepers and driver rakhshaws and buses etc.
Why buses are always burnt whenever strike is called by MQM?

5. And why not it is being Nationalist party, definitly it is going to be a National party as I am observing its political efforts in my NA.
HAHA
You have admitted that ,this party is based on eithnicity?

I am neutral in my opinion and being a student of Political Science, I can quote a line by Prof. Qamar Abbas, my Teacher in PU that there are two parties which can be called Political Parties due to their organizational structure and ideology, these are MQM and PPP. He is an analyst of Politics of Pakistan so I respect his view and he is neutral in his statement.

Take a look at my points ,i have done graduation in political science ,secured highest marks in my whole division.
compare it with yours ,it might help u to the some extent.

Regards,
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to malirab For This Useful Post:
Invincible (Wednesday, July 28, 2010), samraa (Thursday, September 30, 2010)