View Single Post
Old Wednesday, July 28, 2010
PMS - S&GAD
Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: Css 2010 - Roll no 5865PMS / PCS Award: Serving PMS / PCS (BS 17) officers are eligible only. - Issue reason: 2011 - Merit No. 43

rishzzz is just really nicerishzzz is just really nicerishzzz is just really nicerishzzz is just really nicerishzzz is just really nice

No its not enough dear!!!

I happen to start its prep after my BBA hons as i had a lil background of Accounting and auditing but i was not satisfied by its unpredictable results as it requires long and consistent time for preparation and i could not sacrifice other subjects by running it all the times with me ...

So i thought to put it off and take some other subject as it will require me to cover not just one but 3-4 subjects like auditing, income tax, accounts.etc and numerical questions of accounts take even an hour if its complicated final account question....

So i opted Sociology and internation law in its place which saved my time and i completed preparation of both subjects in just 28 days.... and it was a fun to study these subjects as well as i enjoyed