View Single Post
Old Friday, July 30, 2010

kingfalcon will become famous soon enough
Default Should I leave UK Engineering for CSS?

Assalam-O-Alaikom!
I am a student of Electrical Engineering here in FAST, Pakistan and I am in my second year now. I recently got admission in Electronics & Electrical Engineering at the University of Leeds, UK (I would be completing Engineering by the age of 25)...

But now the thing is that I need advise whether if I should go to UK and do my Engineering then come back for CSS? (Mainly I am only interested in PSP or DMG too maybe) Or shall I complete my 14 years of Education here and go for CSS.. I am 21 now and I find CSS Subjects very interesting and I think that I can handle it quite easily...

I mainly had an interest in the Army but got not-recommended twice and now I think that PSP might fulfill my dream...

So after Engineering I have another chance in the armed forces with a short service commission.. I met a serving Army Engineer and he told me that the Armed forces would easily accept me if I graduate from Leeds...

Also please advise me about all the things I hear and sometimes see too regarding bad practices in government jobs.. Can a SHAREEF banda settle in CSS nowadays???

Any suggestion would be much welcomed.. THANK YOU!!!