View Single Post
Old Friday, July 30, 2010

stylish is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maha Khan View Post
First of all a Policeman should be honest...policemen themselves are corrupt..im telling you a real incident...my brother'car had been stloen by some unidentified persons at the time when he was offering Friday prayer...my brother wanted to lodge an F.I.R against those unidentified persons..but he told us"Policemen were reluctant to listen his complaint..they asked him"2 kilo Grapes to le k aayen pehle Manager sahib"..now tell me who gave them such orders????were their officers wanted to eat those grapes??its very funny but really a pathetic situation...Mr Chisti an honest policeman should try to change the existing system and if he cannot then he must leave this profession..
Regards
this is just an example of a corrupt police officer because of the culture of police department. i my self has spend my 14 years with police officers. i have so many psp friends and some rankers too. a male person knows better then a female about the police station. in fact some of the SHO are posted to a specific police station because of the high potential of bribe in that area due to organized or un organized crimes. this process is a circle flow of the bribe income and someone who is not a part of the circle of bribe and illegal activities, he is thrown out of the department. just a recent example of DSP BABAR JAMIL who is renting a two bedroom flat and doing Ph.D. is thrown out because his senior took bribe and asked him to release culprits. he refused , went to high court, ect.. but at the end he was dismissed from the job last week by the IG PUNJAB .

my answer to the original question is that if someone wants to avoid bribe, he should be appointed on such a post where there is no chance of bribe eg motorway police because the system is not corrupted there yet. but in the PSP or PUNJAB police or any other police you have to do this as the seniors are protected by the politicians