View Single Post
Old Saturday, July 31, 2010

kingfalcon will become famous soon enough

@Sakk
@Faseeh Muhammad
@cngfitted77777
Thank You so much. I really appreciated your replies and I got quite an idea from your answers.
You see, to be frank, yes, I am mainly in pursuit of power and prestige and uniform(in case of PSP)..
I had 3 22 grade CSPs in my family and I am quite inspired by them... But on the other hand when I look at the situation in govt offices nowadays, I get perplexed as to if I really want to be in such a quagmire of corruption, political interferences and under-valued salaries on top of it..
And guess what, non of the above mentioned officers had sent their children into govt offices. And they don't speak very good of todays environment inside govt machinery too..
Sometimes I do try to cling on to the hope that nowadays the media is very active and maybe corruption etc would be controlled in the future and the civil service will get back its lost glory, but in the end, that's just a hope...
For now, I think that I should go for my engineering at Leeds so that I have more options at my disposal in the future.