View Single Post
Old Sunday, August 01, 2010
40th CTP (IRS)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2011 - Merit 163

Sakk will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingfalcon View Post
@Sakk
@Faseeh Muhammad
@cngfitted77777
Thank You so much. I really appreciated your replies and I got quite an idea from your answers.
You see, to be frank, yes, I am mainly in pursuit of power and prestige and uniform(in case of PSP)..
I had 3 22 grade CSPs in my family and I am quite inspired by them... But on the other hand when I look at the situation in govt offices nowadays, I get perplexed as to if I really want to be in such a quagmire of corruption, political interferences and under-valued salaries on top of it..
And guess what, non of the above mentioned officers had sent their children into govt offices. And they don't speak very good of todays environment inside govt machinery too..
Sometimes I do try to cling on to the hope that nowadays the media is very active and maybe corruption etc would be controlled in the future and the civil service will get back its lost glory, but in the end, that's just a hope...
For now, I think that I should go for my engineering at Leeds so that I have more options at my disposal in the future.
I am happy that my comments serve your pupose but I am at the lowest of my ebb after going through your above response. If this is what youth start thinking then I can guarantee that Pakistan future is in the wrong hands. If our youth start thinking of only power and authority and have so much craving for authority without fulfilling the responsibility of authorities and have a serving mind then its too bad to hear. It made me disappointed good enough.

Education if does not give you positive attitude is considered luck but education with a positive attitude is called success.
The Following User Says Thank You to Sakk For This Useful Post:
kingfalcon (Saturday, August 07, 2010)