View Single Post
Old Friday, August 06, 2010
40th CTP (IRS)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2011 - Merit 163

Sakk will become famous soon enough

Quoting mussa... I second you that environment is more hectic than it was previously but this is in itself a sign of improvement that awareness is coming by and by. Untill and unless we choose the right candidate through free and fair election the situation will remain grave and entrenched gradually.

The question is not to put emphasis on democratic regime or a dictatorial times but its of the policies which are pursued in that tenure. Had there been extra ordinary steps taken towards social sector development the situation would have been completely different. So we should be judgemental not about democracy or dictatorship rather focus on policies of governments.

Moreover every leader commits mistakes in their tenure but our leaders sofar have taken more disastrous decision that positivistic steps thats why the general perception of people is that situation is more worse than before. I totally agree with you but every dark cloud has a silver lining at its end and we should be hopefull. The kind of improvement so far seen by our society will not go long way and good times will come if we sincerely cast our vote. I hope you had in mind that 64% of population of Pakistan comprise of youth vote and only 36% old age people with traditional mindset. So if only the youth cast their vote for right candidate like Imran Khan will make a difference.