View Single Post
Old Sunday, August 08, 2010
Late (12-9-12)

Abdussamad Chaudhary is just really niceAbdussamad Chaudhary is just really niceAbdussamad Chaudhary is just really niceAbdussamad Chaudhary is just really nice

@ Alizai
Being a Punjabi, May I second the opinion of Sociologist as he is right?
Same was the situation of Southern Punjab, where I live, and still in remote areas there is same situation. But, development is there where people took stand against Feudals. You are aware of the Feudals of Southern Punjab.
Lack of development is mainly due to the politics of these feudals, believe me. Even in my area, we deprived from gas till last year and still here is no connections of gas, and I know it was just politics of Foreign Minister, who has a permanent seat here. During last elections, a candidate promised the people here to grant gas and results are before us that just two months later, the has pipeline was there. It is just politics of these classical leaders who know that whenever they 'll solve these problems, they 'll be out of the scene.
Blochistan needs the new leaders and political movement, which seems difficult in the presence of tribal system.
The change in federal government can also play the vital role to change the fate of Balochs, Insha Allah.
Riaz Ahmed Alizai (Sunday, August 08, 2010), Sociologist PU (Sunday, August 08, 2010), spaksarzameen (Monday, November 22, 2010), unsolved_Mystery (Monday, August 09, 2010)