View Single Post
Old Sunday, August 08, 2010
Provincial Civil Service
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: PMS / PCS Award: Serving PMS / PCS (BS 17) officers are eligible only. - Issue reason: Diligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason:

Thanked 2,335 Times in 569 Posts
Xeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdom

Riaz Ahmad Alizai !!

Politicians of the provinces are mostly Nawabs and Sardars hence they are sure to be elected in elections regardless of party affiliations. They are not interested in the development and prosperity of the province. You said a village near Sui has not facility of natural gas but a Minister of JUI provided natural gas to his constituency in Pakhtun belt of Balochistan by his personal efforts. It is not the matter, even an MPA can provide such facility to his constituency.

See the role of CM Balochistan; he is non serious person ever in the province. He did nothing for the well being of the masses. He belongs to PPP and in center PPP has government but he has no concern about the problems of common men. Here people want infrastructure, educational and health facilities but he is not serious yet to solve the problems of the people.

Provincial Assembly of Balochistan consists of 65 MPAs, 2 from opposition and 63 are from Govt. and all of them are Ministers. Govt. has been formed on ministerial basis not on ideological and on the basis of party manifesto. I can surely claim that if CMship of Balochsitan is entrusted to a visionary and talented person like Shahbaz Sharif then he will bring drastic changes in the provicnial and can change the fate of the masses. Current set up is corrupt and lack vision.
Anwar shah safi (Wednesday, August 18, 2010), Faiqa Anam (Monday, August 09, 2010), Riaz Ahmed Alizai (Sunday, August 08, 2010), unsolved_Mystery (Monday, August 09, 2010)