View Single Post
Old Monday, August 09, 2010
41st CTP (IRS)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2012 Merit 58

Farid_Asclepius is on a distinguished road
Default selected news qouted?

[QUOTE=Muser;205205]Insult of Presidency?

I give you an example. These are two lines taken from just yesterday's The Guardian paper editorial, see how they have described our 'vivacious' President.

'Mr Zardari, the artful dodger of Pakistan, has apparently escaped near-certain political death again.'

'Thus the space that Mr Zardari occupies is a crucial one. It is his nation's enduring tragedy that these shoes are not filled by a bigger man.'

Well dear Muser ...you qoute the same newspapers which have several times accused pakistan intelligence agencies having links with Al Qaeda,and often raise fears regarding pakistan,s civilian nuclear programme.Such anti pakistani news receive widespread condemnation by media and every pakistani, including you call these neswpapers as western arsenals of propaganda.The same newspapers have scathed pakistan,s president and this time you people are qouting them right.So why this selection of news.Either you must qoute every news of western papers authentic or ought not to qoute any of them.