View Single Post
Old Monday, August 09, 2010

most wanted will become famous soon enough
Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by maha khan View Post
you are very right...majority of the people do the same thing...they used to offer prayers regularly but their behaviour with others is intolerable...thatswhy,i wana to ask this question that how we can become a perfect muslim???,i attended a "milad"...where a lady told during speech"her muslim jannat mein jae ga,even jo muslim gunahgar hun ge wo bhi apni saza katne k baad jannat mein jain ge"...tell me does this thing make any sense...???uneducated mullah'or preachers are responsible for the wrong interpretation of isalm...these days,im doing my prep for district zakat officer test and i find many flaws in zia'islamisation policy???:who will guide a common citizen in these circumstances where still 0.6%people are graduate...and even they dont know the right interpretation of islam...
Respected Maha g! u posed a very stiking question, but ur own answer tht "our uneducated mullah'or preachers are responsible for the wrong interpretation of isalm..." is really heart-breaking. i m realy sory to b a little bit harsh... actually we, i and you r basically responsible 4 ths diplorable conditiion 2day, if we visit our Madrasas, we will find 95% students who r disabled, means we send to madrasas only those whom we consider uncapable of geting worldly education, these people being abnormal since their childhood r then blamed by we like educated people 4 their services, why don't i and u being educated become mullah to make corect interpretation of islam...