View Single Post
Old Wednesday, August 11, 2010

doublegreatestniazi is on a distinguished road

respected baloochis,
we admit that federal govt is exploiting u,but ur sardars are also worstly exploiting u.
how federal govt can give u jobs in balochistan?
in balochistan u have the govt of balochis sardars,u ask them to give u jobs.
ur balochis sardars are in govt u ask them to give u education and health faciality as this is the domain of provincial govt.
if u defend these sardars then i m sorry to say that u pple are even not fair with urself,God have mercy on u...
if u say HAQ BAAT then say it completly,bcoz HAQ BAAT is said always completly..

to brother AliZai and sumal..

i m amazed on u ..
u always are speaking against the injustice of federal govt and punjab but u hav not said a single word agaist the baloch sardars who kept u backward,their own sons got education in england and america and they did not give u even the primary education...
how simple u r?
u r not realising the enemies sitting in ur homes and damaging u....
these sardars are ur real enemies...
if u dont get the proper share by the federal govt even then balochistan has enough money to set up the basic education and health structure in the province...
i was shocked when i see a video of BLA and the songs sung by indian singers with hindi words,,,i was shocked bcoz this land is our mother and we all are its sons and if sons has some dispute ans one son takes help of worst enemy agaist the mother....
ALLAH pak has mercy on us..
our baloch brothers are hostages to the corrupt and arrogant sardars.
they came in power on sitting on the backs of common baloch and wen they enter in the CM house they through common baloch in the mud....
brother apni ankhein kholo,
y u dont speak agaist ur these enemies...

Last edited by Andrew Dufresne; Thursday, August 12, 2010 at 12:27 AM.