View Single Post
Old Friday, August 13, 2010
Provincial Civil Service
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: PMS / PCS Award: Serving PMS / PCS (BS 17) officers are eligible only. - Issue reason: Diligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason:

Thanked 2,335 Times in 569 Posts
Xeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdom
Default Mian Shabaz Sharif as future Prime Minister of Pakistan

AoA,

Dear members how you see in future the prospects of Mian Shabaz as future Prime Minister of Pakistan. Can we hope that he will bring a change in the system of the country? Recently his enthusiasm in flood relief operation is highly appreciated by all the quarters of life. Similarly he has been regarded as an honest, strict and man of principles in administrative affairs. He personally visits the scene and settles the issues on the spot. He is described with famous a movie Nayak – Aik Din ka CM, following clip will illustrate the personality of CM Punjab.

http://www.youtube.com/v/SR-N_FpPZek

6561 (Friday, August 13, 2010), PASHA MALIK (Friday, August 13, 2010), rishzzz (Friday, August 13, 2010), sana_krn (Friday, August 13, 2010), Sara Arshad (Sunday, August 15, 2010), TheUniter (Tuesday, September 20, 2011)