View Single Post
Old Friday, August 13, 2010

baakhtawar is on a distinguished road

hey crown prince ,,,very extensive discussion u had on the very topic,,,,,but i have a reservation regarding ur point of view.... ap ne touchstone of theology kaha Quran-i-Pak ki surah ko....aur us men diye gay definition of God pe ap ne osho ko evaluate kia ki woh god hai ya nahi.right?,,,,,,i have a point over here......that are not u being ethnocentric? ,,,i.e. evaluating a person or the event from ur own standard of thinking. coz u r muslim....i am muslim too Alhamdulilah.....and u tried to dismiss him being god validating from using the Holy Book which is sacred for the muslims or to some extent for the christians,,,,,,,but cant u pick up some examples from osho's own philosophy which, i am dam sure, will be having some inherently contradicting statements regarding osho's thinking and practice.......u can dissmis him using overwhelming concept of God which is common in most of the religions in the world.for this purpose u anyone need to think in wider terms and in more analytical manner.