View Single Post
Old Friday, August 13, 2010
40th CTP (DMG)
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2011 - Merit 73Diligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason:

Thanked 2,480 Times in 622 Posts
redmax has much to be proud ofredmax has much to be proud ofredmax has much to be proud ofredmax has much to be proud ofredmax has much to be proud ofredmax has much to be proud ofredmax has much to be proud ofredmax has much to be proud of
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by chabdussamad View Post
Being experienced in such type of tests, what I could suggest is that you should participate in the positive activities in your community and locality. It can help you to modify your thinking and you 'll, automatically, put your positive attitude on the paper. No book or suddden preparation 'll help you to qualify, as you can not remember or make more than three sentences where you 'll have to make those in a large number and in shortest time. If you 'll try to make artificial sentences you 'll face time shortage and disqualification. So, just automatic answers in fraction of second are required to qualify. And to prepare for these you 'll have to activate your personality to bring a positive change in yourself, others, your locality, society and Nation. You should try: to solve your; other's problems; common local problems; and try to define solutions for national problems too. These efforts 'll force you to think deeply and it 'll develop as your second nature to think positively, what is required in such type of tests. It 'll also be fruitful in you personal life. It is an exam of your attitude, personality, nature, potential and nerves. You 'll have to show: positive attitude; developed and righteous personality; kind, firm and brave nature, plenty of potential; and strong, analytical, quick and correct nerves.

I should mention here that I was strongly recommended by Psychologist in ISSB, due to this attitude. He mentioned in my re-interview. The result, I was told by an ISSB official.
Dear Mr. Samad,

Would you like to intimate us what is your current job cadre and in which org.?