View Single Post
Old Friday, August 13, 2010
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,049 Times in 524 Posts
Waqar Abro has much to be proud ofWaqar Abro has much to be proud ofWaqar Abro has much to be proud ofWaqar Abro has much to be proud ofWaqar Abro has much to be proud ofWaqar Abro has much to be proud ofWaqar Abro has much to be proud ofWaqar Abro has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by mangat1 View Post
dont forget his past
Search about his assests outside pak
What abt his corruptions in the previous govts
We shud nt forget that
His criminal nature
His attitude with the mpas
His off camera attitude
Sir mian sab is our old mian sab
Roaming on helicopters is nt a big deal
Makes search on his raiwind palace
I think u have nt heard abt the 22 miniistries that he has occupied and has nt appointed any minister n the work of those ministeries is kept pending as mian sab has no supernatural powerss that he can give time to the 22 ministries on time.

A lot lot more
Think neutrally
May i ask you one thing ,is this a chronic diseases among such pakistani people who dont want to see that if a person who intends to work for the betterment of their life,is their foe?
Have you ever seen to any Cm while traveling on 70 bike? i myself saw mian shahbaz sharif 2 days back on tv.
where is CM of sindh,Balouchistan and Kp?
what they are doing in this disastrous situation prevailing everywhere in our country?
Whatever has mian sahab done in the past ,can be discussed later on but now it is the time to pay eulogy to him which undoubtedly encourages him to work much hard.
Do u know mian sahab just pays a visit for a jiffy and it motivates not only the poor but also the staff which has been posted for rehabilitation of flood victims.

So dear let him do whatever he is doing,past ki baat flood k baad inshallah ese forum per karengy to the some extent em agree with your points.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Waqar Abro For This Useful Post:
Ghulam Muhammad (Tuesday, September 20, 2011), Only_Breath (Monday, August 16, 2010), PASHA MALIK (Friday, August 13, 2010)